FS: Eden WT-800-C bass amp head

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

FS: Eden WT-800-C bass amp head

Post by tiger vomitt » Tue May 27, 2008 10:46 am

FOR SALE - Eden World Tour Series WT 800 C

You dont see these used every day. Works PERFECTLY, 100%.

You can check out Eden's page on it here: http://www.eden-electronics.com/product ... t800c.aspx

You can view my classy slideshow here: http://tinyurl.com/3wulhh

This amp does a beautifully warm sounding, very loud 1100 watts when bridged at 4 ohms. It will run 880 watts at 8 ohms too! Lots of punch and dynamics. My favorite solid state/hybrid amp out there by far, and I've tried quite a few. I usually played it with my '73 p bass and it was like heaven. It uses a tube preamp and a solid state power amp. Im a big fan of the Eden sound but im not really playing bass right now (I play Fender VI a little like a guitar).

It has plenty of choices for ins and outs to happily play along with whatever gear youre using along with it. The EQ on this amp is top notch, can do tiny, very musical adjustments or major alterations in your tone should you need it. Check out the Eden page and my slideshow to get an idea of what it can do.

I bought it as a blem from Zzounds in Oct 07. Used it for a little while, did some gigs and recording with it. Shortly after I made the switch to Fender VI Bass, requiring more of a guitar amp sound for what I'm doing, so I decided to stick with my Boogie 400+ tube amp, which is still what I'm using now. Even though I'm dreading the cost of the eventual retube!

The blem part, I've assumed, is because there are some scratches on the underside of the amp. I took photos of the scratches but they werent photographing well. Basically there are maybe 3-5 scratches in the paint on the bottom plate of the amp. Nothing is damaged or inoperable in any way because of it. Theyre just some scratches in the paint. I mention it in the interest of being complete in my description.

I always had it racked in a heavy duty Grundorf rack (not for sale at this time, although if you really want it with the amp maybe we can work something out). I bought the rack ears for it, and they are included in the sale of the amp. I also have the original printed manual, it is also included with the sale. I have the original box and outer shipping box as well, I saved it in case I needed to ship it for repair or sale.

I am looking to get $1049 for it. They cost $1689 from Musician's Friend and stores like that. Even the B stock ones are around $1400-1500, so I feel his will be a pretty good deal for someone.

I can accept paypal or a money order (cash is ok too of course, if we meet in person). Local pickup/meeting up in Brooklyn, NY or somewhere close would be awesome. I might even knock off a few bucks if you can do that. I will ship too, buyer pays all shipping costs. I'm not interested in trades right now.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if youd like to check out my ebay feedback. I do a lot of buying and selling on here, a bunch of people here know me.