RME Multifaces & PCI Card + G4 Ram, LCD's, Tubes!

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

A-Barr
tinnitus

RME Multifaces & PCI Card + G4 Ram, LCD's, Tubes!

Post by A-Barr » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Hello!

My G4 went kaput on the motherboard, so my RME stuff has to go - I'm now running a new iMac that doesn't support PCI cards. Here's what I've got:

2 RME Multifaces: one older grey one and one newer blue one. These are both the Mk 1 versions, I believe the only differences between the MF 1 & 2 is that the 2's have external switches to select -10/+4 levels (while the first versions have internal jumpers you can set) and the 2's have an external headphone volume control, while the 1's have to be adjusted via software. These are nice features, but one can certainly live without them, I did for a number of years, and each of these boxes provides 8 great quality AD converters and 8 DA's at 96/24, plus a bunch of digital in's and out's and a high quality wordclock.

They will go for $300 apiece.

I have ONE PCI card for the above that I will let go for 150. You need one card per Multiface.

These really are nice units, you can easily get true no-latency monitoring with the free RME software, which is awesome once you get the hang of it. If you're unsure how to connect the jumpers, let me know and I can set them for you before I ship them out.

I also have my dead G4 with a DVD writer and CD burner (separate drives) 4 512mb ram cards and 2 256mb cards. I'll give you all the ram, shipped for $100, it was a firewire 800 dual 1.25 mirrored door G4, from the very last series of G4's they made, I believe. Make me an offer if you want the actual machine, I'll give you everything minus the hard drives.

I also have two 21" LCD displays, they were cheap, but they sure look good enough for audio. I bought them a year ago for 150 each on sale, I'll sell the combined pair for 150, but shipping might be expensive.

TOOBES!

I have so many 12AU7's, I don't know what to do. These usually make for interesting, lower gain and smoother sounding subs for 12AX7's. All are old stock, many Sylvanias, some RCA clear tops, etc., I'll let the Sylvanias go for $10 each and 15 each for the RCA's, all tested very strong on my Hickok 533A.

Thanks!

-Alex

thecheat
pushin' record

Post by thecheat » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:07 pm

PM'd!
"It's like Tom Jones Gargling a Hammer."
http://www.alpacaranchrecording.com

thecheat
pushin' record

Post by thecheat » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:59 am

Hey man id really like to get those LCDs off ya, check your Private Messages!

Chris

thecheat
pushin' record

Post by thecheat » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 am

BUMP for hoping to buy LCD's

Chris