fs: mics, synth, guitar amp!

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

fs: mics, synth, guitar amp!

Post by tiger vomitt » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:48 am

hey everybody, im selling some goodies :)
not interested in trades, all prices are pretty firm and do not include shipping. im located in brooklyn, NY. i have 100% feedback on ebay, name's "pointy!" on there

ive got a wriggling baby on my lap, sorry if i left out any details...feel free to ask any questions!

check out pics of everything here: http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee60 ... =slideshow

Peavey Classic 30 1x12 Combo 2 channel guitar amp. $350.

SWEET guitar amp, all tube with spring reverb. New tubes too (groove tubes), and has the "tom's tube tamer," which keeps the tubes from vibrating/rattling when you play. has an effects loop and an output for an extension cabinet, as well as a jack for a channel switcher. i THINK you can get a pedal that will switch the reverb on and off too.

I've owned most of these Peavey classic series amps at one point or another. i currently have the classic 100 head (giant 100 watt version head of the same design). i usually use that so i might as well get the classic 30 into someone's hands that will use it. Ive also had the classic 50 2x12 and the delta blues 1x15. theyre all totally sweet. very warm and meaty but not muddy. just nice and vibey, vaguely fender-ish sounding amps. sounds awesome when you turn em up too, especially on the clean channel, it gets lots of the natural tube crunchy stuff you'd want from an amp like this. very ATYPICAL of what many people think peavey typically produces.

ive recorded with these amps for years too. the amp has never been toured with or abused in any way.

Amp has the following features:
? 30 Watts RMS into 16 or 8 Ohms
? 12 inch Blue Marvel? speaker
? Black tweed cabinet
? Three 12AX7 preamp tubes
? Four EL 84 power amp tubes
? 1/4 inch input jack
? 2 channel preamp (selectable with push switch or optional 2 button footswitch)
? Pre- and post-gain
? Normal volume
? 3-band passive EQ
? Push boost switch
? Reverb level
? Effects loop
? Chrome plated chassis

these go for a bit more on ebay. great 1x12 amp, seriously. im a big fan and wouldnt be selling it if i didnt have the mega huge version

pics of this one are coming, but for now it looks exactly like this one here but mine has the tube tamer (pic and site are not mine, i just found this for temporary reference):
http://www.oaktreevintage.com/web_photo ... ollage.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sennheiser MD 421, vintage 1960's model. SOLD thanks

Roland RS-09 organ / string synth SOLD thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tape-Op / TOMB / Nady large ribbon mic $150

the classic, historic, iconic microphone form the TOMB group buy several years ago. i never use ribbons anymore. in perfect condition. figure 8 pattern.

i think a few years back i removed one layer of silk from the inside. i dont think it changed the sound or the level of SPL protection. then again, i dont put ribbons in front of super loud things anyway. actually it's completely possible the silks are still there, i dont even remember. i bought two of these in the group buy, maybe it was the other one i did the silk thing with (i sold that one years ago too). whichever one i did i removed the silk from, it didnt change the mic at all, so there you go. when i took pictures of it today it was the first time i opened the case in quite a while. that's why im selling it ya dig?

comes with the big silver colored outer case, as well as the soft case inside. ive always stored it vertically and kept the silica packet inside to keep moisture away from the mic. sounds rich and chunky as hell. fantastic for some acoustic guitar sounds, the occasional vocal, drum room mic, tamborine was awesomly not harsh with it, etc....

tiger vomitt
dead but not forgotten

Post by tiger vomitt » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 pm

hey just so there's no confusion - i sell to the first person to actually pay. i usually say that upfront, but it's been a while since i sold anything. i got sloppy...didnt mean to hurt anyone's feelings