Microphones for sale; AEA, Blue, EV, Beyer, etc.

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Microphones for sale; AEA, Blue, EV, Beyer, etc.

Post by centurymantra » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:55 am

I?ve got a bunch of microphones available. Price includes shipping in the lower 48. Feel free to send along any questions.

AEA R84
$700
SOLD

Blue Mouse
$625
SOLD

Electrovice ND/468
$100
SOLD

Beyerdynamic M88TG
$225

SOLD

Electrovoice ND/868
$150
SOLD

Oktava MK-319 w/ the Oktavamod premium electronics modification
$275
SOLD

Audio Technica Pro 37r
$100
Workhorse SDC mic with a well deserved reputation. Lightly used and in mint condition. I have the original zippered case, foam wind screen and original box for this microphone.

Modified Ribbon microphone
$140
SOLD

Electrovoice RE11
SOLD

ADK TL multi-pattern LDC microphone
$200
Nice mic, with four selectable patterns. Includes the zippered carrying pouch and standard shockmount. The mic is working great and is in excellent condition.

Also, I was going to put this one up on Ebay due to the funky nature of the item. It's a Shure SM82 that might be working. I've had this one for awhile. It's an oddball mic that has a built in line amplifier and peak limiter...it outputs line level and needs a battery (which isn't made anymore) or phantom power. I think it was mainly intended for broadcast applications, but have heard it may be a "secret weapon" acoustic guitar mic. I don't have an outboard phantom power to properly test it right now. Back when I first got it, I did manage to do some preliminary testing, and seem to remember that I wasn't sure if it was really working properly...just remember it seeming kinda funky. I set it aside with the intent of getting back to it, but it has just sat in the mic closet since then. You can read about the mic here;

http://www.coutant.org/sm82/index.html

Feel free to make an offer on this one. I can get you a picture upon request.

I also have a bunch of mic cables available. I will be getting around to making an inventory list, but let me know if you are looking for something. I have a bunch of custom made Mogami mic cables in the 10' to 35' range, a couple of planet waves cables and bunch of mid range stuff by ProCo, ADK, and a couple of other companies. All kinds of different lengths.
Last edited by centurymantra on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

ulriggribbons
steve albini likes it

Post by ulriggribbons » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 am

email sent on M88 and RE11

hyde maintenance
gettin' sounds

Post by hyde maintenance » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 am

PM'd on the EV mics

hyde maintenance
gettin' sounds

Post by hyde maintenance » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:41 am

D'oh!

pscottm
suffering 'studio suck'

Post by pscottm » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:42 pm

PM'd about modified ribbon mic

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:09 am

List updated...

Bryan
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:52 am

Updated...

Bryan