FS: Joe Meek VC6Q British Channel, Kurzweil K2000VP keyboard

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

signorMars
re-cappin' neve

FS: Joe Meek VC6Q British Channel, Kurzweil K2000VP keyboard

Post by signorMars » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:47 pm

For sale!

Joe Meek VC6Q British Channel - Mic pre, Compressor, Meekqualizer, all in a green 1U box. This is the older version, from when the Joe Meek brand was in its prime, not the newer dark dark green version. It has an instrument input on the front that is awesome for bass. Also has a sidechain insert for doing all that fun sidechainey stuff. Great condition, no scratches, fully working, manual included. $325 shipped.

Kurzweil K2000VP 61 Key Sampling Keyboard - Awesome late 90s sampling keyboard. Has the VAST synthesis engine for all kinds of analog and digital synthesis fun or sample processing and destroying. I've upgraded the RAM to (I think) 10Mb, and you can bump it to more pretty cheap with 30pin SIMMS from eBay or your favorite computer surplus store. I have an external SCSI drive I'll include (it's bigger than 2GB, but the K2000 can only mount a 2GB drive, so that's how large it is for all intents and purposes). Keyboard is in great shape, will include the hard drive and a beat up gig bag. $350 shipped
Last edited by signorMars on Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
ross ingram
[brainville]

signorMars
re-cappin' neve

Post by signorMars » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:05 pm

bump. decided the k2000 was priced high enough that i am willing to pay shipping.

signorMars
re-cappin' neve

Post by signorMars » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:56 pm

bump. prices dropped. a little longer with no response and I'll just send them off to ebay, I guess!
---
ross ingram
[brainville]