Target 40" FS series speaker stands

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Target 40" FS series speaker stands

Post by centurymantra » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:58 am

Up for sale is a set of 40" Target FS speaker stands. These are very nice speaker stands comparable with similar products by Sanus and are constructed of a heavy gauge steel with a nice powder coat finish. The twin pillars can be filled with sand if desired for extra mass loading. They were lightly used, are in near mint condition and include the set of threaded spike feet. These typically retail for $129 - looking to get $55.00. The stands are in Lansing area and a local pick up would work great, but they can be broken down for shipping purposes pretty easily and should be able to go into a box that is not in an oversized category, which makes for reasonable shipping costs.

Last edited by centurymantra on Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 am

Bump...

Bryan
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:18 am

I've still got these...dropped the price.

Bryan