MBT Rack cases; new and used

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

MBT Rack cases; new and used

Post by centurymantra » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 am

Brand new, and unused MBT 1904 hard shell case for rack mounted audio gear. Great piece for live sound rigs, studio equipment, PA setups, etc. You can see information at; http://www.musiciansbuy.com/MBT_CASE_RA ... T1904.html As mentioned, this case was purchased new by me and just sat unused on the shelf as I ended up not having a use for it. It still even has the tag on it. They typically sell new for $110. I'm asking for $60.

I also have another one of these cases that is used, but in excellent condition. It was used only used in a studio and has not been "on the road". As such, it is very clean and in near-new condition. I am looking to get $50 for this case.

These four space cases are small enough that they can be shipped in boxes that will not be in an oversized category. As such, shipping should be reasonable. Local pick-up in Lansing, MI would be even better though!

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:08 am

Still available...

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

hilltop studios
audio school graduate

Post by hilltop studios » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:20 pm

[quote=Bryan I pm'd you.