Earthworks Sigma 6.2 monitors

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:27 am

These are amazing time-coherent reference monitors that simply make mixing a sheer pleasure. Incredibly accurate, non-fatiguing and just plain fun to listen to. I have used these in my mixing rig and my home stereo listening system with equally great results. They are out of production and quite uncommon to find used. The monitors are in good overall condition, although there is a good deal of scratching on the bottoms of the speakers - obviously not visible under normal circumstances. Outside of that, there is some wear and minor scuffing - overall very clean. You can read some great reviews online:

Earthworks Sigma 6.2

Earthworks Sigma 6.2 Field Test-Mix reviews the Earthworks 6.2 Monitors

$1,250

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by centurymantra on Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

centurymantra
buyin' a studio

Post by centurymantra » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 am

Bump...and a price drop.

:)

Bryan
Shoeshine Recording Studio
"Pop music is sterile, country music is sterile. That's one of the reasons I keep going back to baseball" - Doug Sahm

bobar
studio intern

earthworks sigma 6.2 monitors

Post by bobar » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:30 pm

pm'd