FS:Gretsch Clipper;Gibson SG;PM1K Parts;'95 MIM Strat;+ Misc

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

firgela
pushin' record

FS:Gretsch Clipper;Gibson SG;PM1K Parts;'95 MIM Strat;+ Misc

Post by firgela » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Cleaning house a little and saving for other gear.
It's best to reach me via email: firgela at gmail dot com
Shipping prices aren't reflected and I'll eat Paypal fees.

1964 Gretsch Clipper. Missing pickguard, has binding rot, lots of finish wear and worn out original case. Asking $750 w/both cases. $650 w/o the Epiphone case.
Epi case was bought new in December and has never left the house.

2011 60's Tribute SG. Asking $700 w/TKL hard case. Has minor wear, only gigged 3 times since I bought it new. Still have the shipping box and gig bag.

(4) Partially recapped PM1000 channels ready for your racking project. I'm parting out a 16 frame board that was converted into a stereo summing mixer (with only the 4 strips for pres) so I have meters, a recapped psu, a pair of masters and whatever else you might want me to gut, just ask and we'll work it out.
Asking $80 each
One pair have Nichicons here:
Other pair have Mallory's here:

1995 MIM Strat w/mods. Wilkinson 2 point bridge, Tonerider P90s, copper shielded pickguard. This has been my main squeeze since 2005, quite a bit of wear and some dings. Had the frets dressed and leveled about 2 years ago. Comes with the case pictured and original fat strat pickguard.
Asking $450

Also, I have an abandoned Gyraf G9 project and 3 pairs of line transformers that I'll post up tomorrow. It's getting late, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Last edited by firgela on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You can be a king or a street sweeper but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper"
-Robert Alton Harris

David_Kessler
gimme a little kick & snare

Post by David_Kessler » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:01 am

Can you tell me about the neck carve / shape on the SG?

firgela
pushin' record

Post by firgela » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:10 pm

David_Kessler wrote:Can you tell me about the neck carve / shape on the SG?
I don't have a caliper to get an exact measurement though it's pretty thin, I forget the exact marketing jargon but believe they call it a '60's slim'. Certainly not the ball bat the faded series is. It reminds me of a friend's '72 in profile but with a slightly wider fretboard. Also a bit like a vintage Hagstrom I had at one time.
"You can be a king or a street sweeper but everyone dances with the Grim Reaper"
-Robert Alton Harris

firgela
pushin' record

Re: FS:Gretsch Clipper/Gibson SG/Altec M-30/PM1K/'95 MIM Str

Post by firgela » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:37 pm

firgela wrote:Also, I have an abandoned Gyraf G9 project and 3 pairs of line transformers that I'll post up tomorrow. It's getting late, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Here's the G9. The local tech I got it from included everything but power transformers, tubes and one of the switchboards. You can see I started to wire one of the switches ptp.... which is also about the time I lost motivation :wink:
Main board is completely stuffed. Best Offer

I put together this box of line transformers I was using for the direct outs on the PM1000. Actually, I never got around to ordering octal jacks to finish it off with the Peerless pair... so another abandoned project. I'll separate them of course and they are:
(2) Altec/Peerless 15095
(2) Jensen JT-123-SLCF
(2) Opamp Labs T-25
Best Offer

Lastly, Badger Electroloop. No longer made. This thing is great and the LEDs are almost too bright... ok, they're too bright. I kept painter's tape over them bright. I no longer use a pedalboard full of wankery. $60
-Robert Alton Harris

firgela
pushin' record

Post by firgela » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Altec sold. Thanks!
-Robert Alton Harris