FS- Mara Machines/Sony JH110C 1/4" 2 Track

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

lurker
audio school graduate

FS- Mara Machines/Sony JH110C 1/4" 2 Track

Post by lurker » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Hey everybody,

I'm putting my Mara Machine 1987 Sony/MCI JH110 1/4" 2 Track up for sale. It is a beautiful machine, and everything functions perfectly. I took delivery of this machine in August of 2013, and I haven't even put 100 hours on it. Record head is at 75%, playback is at 66%. The sale will include a stock remote control (approximately 15' cord), MRL tape, take up reel and de-mag tool. I have splicing tape, hold down tape, leader tape, grease pencils, razor blades, swabs, etc if you're interested in those as well.

This is located in the Chicagoland area, and I'm happy to work something out to deliver it within a couple hour radius. If you want it shipped, I can drop it off somewhere to be crated as well.

Please feel free to get in touch with any questions and I will be happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

I'm asking $3000, which is significantly less than a "new" machine, which wouldn't include the remote or any of the extras.

Thanks for looking!

Mark

Last edited by lurker on Wed May 03, 2017 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Message, not Medium.

lurker
audio school graduate

Post by lurker » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:54 am

Again!
Message, not Medium.