WTB: Seventh Circle, Hamptone, or other Preamps

*Gear*ed towards individuals who are buying/selling - NOT a place for businesses to post their goods for sale.

Moderators: TapeOpLarry, tomb

alexevansohio
gimme a little kick & snare

WTB: Seventh Circle, Hamptone, or other Preamps

Post by alexevansohio » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Hey TOMBers,

On the lookout for some new pres to fill out my free channels on the Apollo 16 and take the place of a little sidecar I just sold. Already have a Sytek, so not looking for another one unless it's a very good deal.

I'd love to buy into the Seventh Circle Audio family, so would be very interested in a V1 or V2 chassis with a couple pres. Probably couldn't make an investment in a full set, but if you have one you'll like to sell, do get in touch.

I'd also love to get ahold of some Hamptones. I thought I'd found a deal on an older tube model a while back but I lost it, and I've been wanting to get ahold of some ever since. Very interested in tube or Fet models, 2 channels, 4 channels, anything.

I'm also pretty open to other preamps. I'd like to have multiple channels rather than random channels, so four channels would be ideal, two channels minimum. Looking to spend $300ish a channel or maybe more depending on what's up for offer. I tend to err on the Neve side of things, but would be super open to Dakings or really any versatile transformer based pres. I record mostly indie rock type things, so things that tend to compliment thick, natural sounding drums, Fender Twins, P Basses, and slightly strained tenors would be cool (lol).

Shoot me a message or an email with what you have! alex evans ohio (at) gmail (dot) com

Flight Feathers
re-cappin' neve

seventh circle pre's

Post by Flight Feathers » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:38 pm

Hello - i have a pair of N72's in the original chasis - it is pretty old, maybe around 2002 or so, so everything is "version 1". It was assembled and tested by Tim Ryan himself, so the build is flawless, and still works perfectly.

interested? offer?
5D Studios <-- my OLD studio
Flight Feathers <-- my band

alexevansohio
gimme a little kick & snare

Re: seventh circle pre's

Post by alexevansohio » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Flight Feathers wrote:Hello - i have a pair of N72's in the original chasis - it is pretty old, maybe around 2002 or so, so everything is "version 1". It was assembled and tested by Tim Ryan himself, so the build is flawless, and still works perfectly.

interested? offer?
PM'd you. Thanks man!

StudioChris37
ass engineer

Post by StudioChris37 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:03 pm

Ive got a rack of 8 PM1000s with phantom power and output transformers....

Just kinda, sitting around.

Lemme Know

Chris