Where do you buy band stickers?

Regional activities, relevant news, job openings, studio searches, local beer nights (not a forum to plug the new album you just worked on)

Moderator: drumsound

digitaldrummer
ghost haunting audio students

Where do you buy band stickers?

Post by digitaldrummer » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:38 am

Looking to buy some stickers for a band. It's a simple black and white logo. I'm thinking the 2x2 might be kinda small. A 3x3 or larger circle shaped sticker would be perfect but my band cannot afford giveaways @ $1+ per sticker (jeez, who's can?). I found a couple places that I can get 1000 pieces of 2x2 paper stickers for ~$30 which is more in the ballpark.

So where do you get them, what else should I know?
Mike
www.studiodrumtracks.com -- Drum tracks starting at $50!
www.doubledogrecording.com

ulriggribbons
steve albini likes it

Re: Where do you buy band stickers?

Post by ulriggribbons » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:44 pm

stickerguy.com

digitaldrummer

Post by digitaldrummer » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:30 am

so I have a laser printer and a computer so I said phuc it and decided to buy some knock-off Avery labels and do it myself. For the first batch I printed about 60 2" round stickers (sold as labels). I can also get 500 of these for about $10 via Amazon, so.... Avery templates are free. The most difficult part is getting the label sheets lined up properly in my printer. Sometimes they drift by an 1/8" or so and then the logo is not centered on the sticker. So still trying to improve on that. I suppose a print shop that is cutting after printing could make this more accurate, but I'll be giving these away for free anyway. I think good enough for now. :mrgreen:
Mike

The Scum
moves faders with mind

Post by The Scum » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:21 pm

Check out dieselfuelprints.com, in Portland, OR.

After having really slow turnaround from the Guy, diesel seem to be on the ball. Vinyl ink, screenprinted on vinyl base, like a quality bumpersticker. They hold up in the Colorado sun perfectly well.

Looks like they've changed their pricing scheme, but they'll quote on as few as 125 pieces in B&W and R,B&W, and they've added a die-cut (or Cricut cut at least) option that's not too expensive. 125 pieces 3x3 B&W square for $30 as of today.

Last time around, we used one of their template sizes, and they called back, and said they'd realign the image with even gutters for no upcharge. Also took maybe 6 days start to finished product on my porch.

I've also had some full-color, die-cut stuff done by another company, and yes, they were something like $1 each...
"What fer?"
"Cat fur, to make kitten britches."

RobySul
audio school

Post by RobySul » Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:44 am

Hello there. Though I’m not sure, Movavi video editor might work for you, mate. I always use it. It all started when I was looking for a GoPro video editor and found this free app. It’s actually very easy to use, so it won’t take you much time to figure out how it works. The only thing you need to check is the technical requirements. Btw, as far as I remember, Movavi is available on phones, so you could consider this option too. Anyway, man, I hope I’ve helped you. Best wishes to you.
Last edited by RobySul on Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

digitaldrummer

Post by digitaldrummer » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:11 am

this thread is a thing of the past too... or it was... so there's that...
Mike

vvv
zen recordist

Post by vvv » Fri Oct 29, 2021 12:56 pm

:lol:
bandcamp;
blog.
I mix with olive juice.